Wednesday, October 23, 2013

-insert clever title here-

The more time that goes by, the more I have to write.. And the more I have to write, the more I don't feel like it.. So let me try to give a quick summary of the last couple months.

September: 

  • Regular doctor referred me to OBGYN after discovering high testosterone.
  •      - Clear ultrasounds.       
  • Basement flooded. :: Colorado Flood 2013
  • First OBGYN appointment. 
  •      - Dr wanted to put me on unmonitored clomid without a HSG.                      
  •      - Sent DH to do a SA. (I'm told he's fine, but have yet to hear numbers.)     
  • Made appointment with new doctor for October 1st.

October:

  • Saw new OBGYN.
  •      - Went over test and ultrasound results.
  •      - Decided to start metformin. (to treat IR PCOS)
  •                  -My stomach hates this drug.
  • Fought with old doctor's office to get SA results transferred to new doctor.
  • Still no AF as of today.. CD145.
  •      - Doctor has me starting progesterone today.
  •      - Confirmed BFN yesterday.
  • Still no obvious signs of O. I think it is safe to assume I haven't Oed since starting ttc.
  • Next dr appt: November 11th.

I've been a little moody because of all of the hormones, and I've been numb since my basement flooded / realizing my IF issues. It doesn't help that I can't seem to talk to my best friend either. Not that it's really her fault, but it has gotten frustrating. I just want my body to work, even if I don't get KU for awhile..

I broke down a little last night, but I still feel like I need a nice, long, ugly cry. Hopefully I can get it all out soon.

This morning the radio played some songs that really touched me. They made my day start off a little better.

Here is part of the first song:

Would dare you, would you dare, to believe,
That you still have a reason to sing,
'cause the pain you've been feeling,
Can't compare to the joy that's coming

So hold on, you got to wait for the light
Press on, just fight the good fight
Because the pain you've been feeling,
It's just the dark before the morning

Here is a part of the song that played afterwards:

Then right here, right now This is the song I'm singing out

I wanna live like there's no tomorrow
Love like I'm on borrowed time
it's good to be alive
I wanna live like there's no tomorrow
Love like I'm on borrowed time
it's good to be alive, yeah

I won't take it for granted
I won't waste another second
All I want is to give you A life well lived
to say, "Thank you"

----------

I can't remember if I'm missing anything, but I think this is a pretty informative update.

I need to find more things to do besides being at work or home. I feel like my life is on hold, and it really shouldn't be. I think joining a community choir would be fun.

Anyways.. That is all, for now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment