Friday, November 1, 2013

Finally!

After 2 days of spotting.. AF finally decided to show up yesterday! Goodbye CD153!! I'm so excited!



I'm really trying not to get my hopes up about this cycle. The last two times I had AF (medicated), I never Oed.. Why should this time be any different? That said, I don't think I can handle another long cycle.

We just hit month 9 of ttc, and I'm trying to avoid thinking about it.

::To clarify, I am not upset that I'm not pregnant yet. I'm just heartbroken that I haven't Oed once in the time that we've been trying.  

Maybe I do need to think about it. I have been so emotionally constipated lately that I could use a good cry. I would love to get all of this out, but something is holding me back. Cry, dang you! Please..

Anyway..

I don't really have anything else new to report. I'm just living day to day, and trying to get through it all. That's all we really can do, right?

CD2 dance party!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! It's odd to be cheering for someone to get their period, but i'm frackin thrilled for you! You had so much shit to deal with over the course of this last, very long, cycle. I hope this is like a fresh start for you. ILY!

    ReplyDelete