Thursday, June 27, 2013

"O" Where For Art Thou?

I may have gotten my positive OPK on Sunday, but fertilityfriend doesn't seem to think I've Oed. So here I am on CD27 just waiting. I'm not sure what is going on exactly, or what to expect. I can only hope that my cycle isn't too long, and that I'll get AF without having to get on Provera again.

I just need to stay positive. Things will work out one way or another.

In Other News:

Here is a pretty neat, feel good story :)

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/man-found-returned-100-gold-rings-30-years-193934509.html

2 comments:

  1. FX that it's just a long cycle!

    That was a neat story! I want a hobby that takes me all over the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have been wanting to get a metal detector. I think it'd be fun :)

      Delete