Sunday, June 30, 2013

BFN-no

I know I said I wouldn't, and I made it ALL day yesterday not doing so... but I ended up taking a HPT.    *hangs head in shame*      -  Needless to say, it was a BFN.


All these pregnancy dreams are really starting to mess with my head. I need to find a better way to keep myself sane. Now.. what was it I used to do before TTC? lol

I recently read "Safe Haven" by Nicholas Sparks. It was really good, and it did succeed in keeping me distracted for awhile. I need to find another book.. preferably a series to keep me busy.

Anyway, this weekend has been pretty low-key.. which is exactly what I've needed. We got some stuff done around the house, and in the yard. I am hoping to start decorating sometime soon. We've almost been here a year so it's about time!

Wow, this blog post has proved itself to be very boring. I probably should start getting ready for bed anyway.. I'm not looking forward to waking up early.

SHORT WEEK/LONG WEEKEND AHEAD!

4 comments:

  1. LOL! I can't believe you actually took a test!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a moment of weakness! And it made me feel better.. besides, what happened to Ms Psychic over there?? :p

      Delete
  2. Don't worry...I'm pretty sure we've all been there lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it won't be the first time either ;)

      Delete