Friday, January 17, 2014

REady or Not.. Here We Go..

DH and I are just about to head into month 12 of TTC, and we have finally gotten a RE referral. Thank goodness.

I'm so ready to move forward after basically standing still for the last year. Though, I am pretty intimidated, and slightly overwhelmed.. This is really happening.

My consult is a little over 2 weeks away, and I don't know what to do with myself. I'm a big ball of nerves and emotions. I can't decide whether to feel relieved or anxious.

Until then, I'm going to do my best to distract myself. I'm glad that my tv shows are finally starting to come back on, and reading seems to be helping too. So that's good.

My temps are still all over the place, and fertilityfriend seems to get enjoyment out of giving me invalid crosshairs now and then.  -_-

I probably have taken more pregnancy tests than I should lately. I don't know why I keep insisting on wasting them. I guess it is a comfort thing, and they are cheapies so I don't feel so guilty.

I get a 3 day weekend because of the holiday, and so does DH so that will be nice.

Tomorrow I am going out to lunch, and then roller skating with some close girlfriends from high school. I don't think I've skated since 2007.. that should be interesting :)

Other than that, not much is new. Just trying to take one step at a time.

2014 is going to be a better year.. it has to be.

2 comments:

  1. FX for you NotElsie! I can't wait for you to have your RE appt and come up with a plan. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks TeeJ! I need to hop over to check out the updates on your blog.. I've gotten so behind with this thing.

    <3

    ReplyDelete